22 Eyl 2009

zaman / time

Zamanın nasıl geçtiğini anlayamıyorum hiç. Mesela eylül bitmek üzere, ve ben daha yılın 2009 olduğunu yeni yeni idrak ediyorum.
I don't understand how quickly time passes. September is almost over, for example, and I am just excepting that we are in 2009.



Sonra, yılları karıştırıyorum. Bir olayın üzerinden kaç yıl geçtiğini hep unutuyorum.
Also, I confuse the years. I cannot remember how many years passed since some certain events.


Bir de, gün içinde zamanı takip edemiyorum. Saate bir bakıyorum, diyorum ki daha erkenmis. İşe dalıyorum, bir daha fark ettiğimde gün nerdeyse bitmiş oluyor.
One more... I cannot follow how quickly time passes during day, as well. I check the time and decide it is early, then, get busy with work. The next time I check, the day is almost over.

Ya ben zamanın farkına varmayı unutuyorum, ya da beynim yorgun düşüyor yavaş yavaş... Hayırlısı :)
Either I forget to be mindful about time, or my brain is getting more and more tired...
Let's hope for the best :)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder