2 Eyl 2009

yeni gorunus / new looks

Canim sIkIliyordu, ben de bununla ugrastim. / I was bored, so I found a new look for my blog.

Kendi gorunusumu de degistirdim biraz. / I also changed my looks a little bit.

Bir de adim her yanlis soylendiginde duzeltmekten vazgectim, biktim diyelim. Elif.Safak'in kitabinda belirttigi gibi, isim vazgecmek gereken seylerin basinda geliyor. Hani soyle diyeyim, yasadigim yerde Antep usulu ev tipi biber salcasini bulmak, ismimi dogru soyleyecek birini bulmaktan daha kolay. Ne garip di mi?
And, I gave up correcting everyone who pronounces my name wrong. As in Elif.Safak's novel, a proper pronunciation of your name is one of the first things you need to give up when living in a foreign country. To give an example, it is much easier to find Antep, home-made style pepper paste here, than finding someone who pronounces my name correctly. Strange, uh?

Olala!!! Gitme zamani... / Olala!!! Time to go...



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder